Would you carry a stranger’s baby as a surrogate? What about the baby of your best friend? Many women decide to carry someone else’s baby as a surrogate for many different reasons….and after asking a sample of our surrogate mothers, we came up with our Top 5 Reasons a Woman (and her family) decides to become a surrogate and start their surrogacy journey.
1. “Giving something is as important as receiving something, and surrogacy allows me to do that each day.” – Conceptual Options’ Surrogate D
2. “Some people do it for the money, but I did it help someone create their precious family – a family that they would not have without my help.” – Conceptual Options’ Surrogate C
3. “It is just one way our family can give back in a really big way – the best way we know how.” Conceptual Options’ Surrogate G
4. “Surrogacy is a wonderful way for me to create something for someone else that you cannot put a price tag on.” Conceptual Options’ Surrogate R
5. “I gave life to my Intended Parents’ child, and they changed mine.”
Conceptual Options’ Surrogate S
To learn how you can become a Surrogate click here.